- Veterinarian Survey 2020
- What is compounding?
- Facts About FDA's Guidance for Industry #256
- Why Compounding Pharmacies Use Bulk Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Why Compounding from Finished Goods Will Increase Costs
- The Case for Office Use of Compounded Medications
- Anticipatory Compounding: An Important Part of Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy or Manufacturer? Size Doesn't Matter.
- The Negatives About FDA’s “Positive List.”
- The Law
WASHINGTON – June 13, 2017 - The International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists (IACP) strongly supports new legislation, introduced by U.S. Congressmen Morgan Griffith (VA) and Henry Cuellar (TX), HR 2871 – The Preserving Patient Access to Compounded Medications Act of 2017, formally introduced on June 12, 2017. More than 300 compounding pharmacists traveled to Washington, D.C. on behalf of their patients and physicians to meet with their respective congressional representatives to discuss the Bill’s content, and to urge them to co-sponsor HR 2871.