- What is compounding?
- The Case for Office Use of Compounded Medications
- Anticipatory Compounding: An Important Part of Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy or Manufacturer? Size Doesn't Matter.
- Why Compounding Pharmacies Use Bulk Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Why Compounding from Finished Goods Will Increase Costs
- The Law
The FDA has granted a 90-day extension to the public comment period on its highly controversial draft guidance for industry (GFI #230) entitled “Compounding Animal Drugs from Bulk Substances” in response to several requests to do so. The comment period will now close on November 16, 2015. Public comments are encouraged at Regulations.gov.