- Veterinarian Survey 2020
- What is compounding?
- Facts About FDA's Guidance for Industry #256
- Why Compounding Pharmacies Use Bulk Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Why Compounding from Finished Goods Will Increase Costs
- The Case for Office Use of Compounded Medications
- Anticipatory Compounding: An Important Part of Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy or Manufacturer? Size Doesn't Matter.
- The Negatives About FDA’s “Positive List.”
- The Law
On February 3, 2020, the American Pharmacists Association, the Alliance for Pharmacy Compounding, and the National Community Pharmacists Association sent this letter to the FDA:
Dockets Management Food and Drug Administration
5630 Fishers Lane, Rm 1061
Rockville, MD 20852
To Whom It May Concern: