- Veterinarian Survey 2020
- What is compounding?
- Facts About FDA's Guidance for Industry #256
- Why Compounding Pharmacies Use Bulk Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Why Compounding from Finished Goods Will Increase Costs
- The Case for Office Use of Compounded Medications
- Anticipatory Compounding: An Important Part of Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy or Manufacturer? Size Doesn't Matter.
- The Negatives About FDA’s “Positive List.”
- The Law
The FDA has granted a 90-day extension to the public comment period on its highly controversial draft guidance for industry (GFI #230) entitled “Compounding Animal Drugs from Bulk Substances” in response to several requests to do so. The comment period will now close on November 16, 2015. Public comments are encouraged at Regulations.gov.