- Veterinarian Survey 2020
- What is compounding?
- Facts About FDA's Guidance for Industry #256
- Why Compounding Pharmacies Use Bulk Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Why Compounding from Finished Goods Will Increase Costs
- The Case for Office Use of Compounded Medications
- Anticipatory Compounding: An Important Part of Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy or Manufacturer? Size Doesn't Matter.
- The Negatives About FDA’s “Positive List.”
- The Law
Rock concerts. Magic shows. Contests in which everyone who plays is a winner.
For five days, the action never stopped at the McCormick Place convention center, as more than 9,000 veterinarians and technicians flocked to see the latest medicines and attend clinical workshops organized by the American Veterinary Medical Association.
Around the show floor, the world's biggest drugmakers had set up exhibits two stories tall, with enough flashing lights and giant twirling logos to resemble a Detroit car show.
[Congressional Bills 113th Congress] [From the U.S. Government Printing Office] [H.R. 3204 Enrolled Bill (ENR)] H.R.3204 One Hundred Thirteenth Congress of the United States of America AT THE FIRST SESSION Begun and held at the City of Washington on Thursday, the third day of January, two thousand and thirteen An Act
FDA facing accusations from lawmakers and the compounding pharmacy lobby that it is overreaching.
Just three months after gaining new authority over compounders, the FDA is facing accusations from lawmakers and the compounding pharmacy lobby that it is overreaching its new role and retroactively applying a new federal law.